Contemporary Cataract Surgery
and Presbyopic Implants
Dr. C. Thomas Dow was born in Rice Lake, Wisconsin, and has resided in the Chippewa Valley for the majority of his life. He established Chippewa Valley Eye Clinic in 1978.
Dr. Dow received his bachelor of science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in microbiology, and attended medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison. Following medical school, he did an internship year at Bronson Methodist Hospital in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and completed his ophthalmology residency at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics.
Dr. Dow is currently a member of:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- State Medical Society of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin & Upper Michigan Society of Ophthalmology and
- Tri-County Medical Society.